DAIRDUX AIRPLANE ALLIANCE
29th of April, 2020
Data Science Industrialization – How to manage Analytical Assets in the lifecycle from idea to operation and maintenance in production
FREE TO ATTEND – LIMITED TO 30 PARTICIPANTS
JOIN AS TEAM OF YOU AS A LEAD DATA SCIENTIST AND YOUR LEAD DATA ENGINEER
Event Info & Program
AIRPLANE Alliance 2020 Spring CO-CREATE!
- Free to attend
- Limited to 30 participants
- Join us as a team of you as a Lead Data Scientist and your Lead Data Engineer
- Registration screening may apply
- Register below
Hyperight Data Club
Tegnergatan 14, Stockholm
29th of April 2020
Henrik Göthberg, Founder
tel:+46 722 477 591
Linked In group: Dairdux Alliance
Slack: Dairdux Alliance (members only)
09:00 Registration and pre-session networking (coffee and sandwich)
09.45 Welcome Note and Context Setting by Dairdux Founder, Henrik Göthberg
10:00 Morning session – Co-creation on the Ways of Working, methodology and process for industrializing analytical assets from the perspective of data scientists and analytical asset owners.
- Our Dairdux Alliance expert members share behind the scenes detailed level technical view of how to deploy industrialized analytics assets in production.
- We work together in co-creation to define what would be the optimum lifecycle process for data science from ideation to work bench modelling to deploying analytical assets in production.Then how to operate, monitor and continuously improve models while in production.
Get a peer review from the Alliance to benchmark your current approaches and give feedback to your peers!
12:00 Lunch and Networking
13:00 Midday session – Co-creation sessions aligning the Data Scientist Ways of Working with AIRPLANE Industrialization Life Cycle for scalability and effective orchestration in a cross-functional DevOps team. We will identify the key methodologies and tools that can support the Dev/Ops team in each phase.
- In co-creation workshops, we will map the data scientist processes and best practices as defined in the morning session to fit in the different phases of the Airplane Industrialization Lifecycle.
- Together we discuss and analyze the key deliverables and interplay with other key players in the cross-functional DevOps team. I.e. for the data scientist to work effectively with e.g. the data steward, data engineer, UX developer, Service designer and business domain expert.
15:00 Swedish FIKA and Networking
16:00 Afternoon session – Co-creation session. How to govern analytical assets and implement operations and maintenance of algorithms in production.
- We will identify key governance structures, internal expert communities for internal knowledgesharing to scale the use of models into new use-cases and other parts of the organization in a valid and compliant way.
- We will also knowledge share on best practices to monitor, operate and enhance analyticalmodels while in production.
18:00 DAIR to join after work (Drinks and snacks)
Why an alliance to tackle the DAIR challenge?
How to evolve in an enterprise with a successful analog legacy, adding Data and AI Readiness (DAIR)? To unleash data/AI innovation and adoption to reach operational value scaled and spread across an enterprise, requires ex- ecution and orchestration of hundreds of pieces of a big puzzle encompassing many facets. It cannot be run as a transformation project anymore. It requires a systematic approach to lay the enterprise puzzle, one a piece at a time. Fueled, and driven use case by use case.
In an alliance of corporates, experts and academic researchers, the members can knowledge share, co-create, find the right experts, re-use and adapt operating procedures and ways of working that has worked somewhere else. Instead of re-inventing the wheel. Alone. We can share and co-create on the different pieces of the DAIR puzzle. A members’ open source philosophy enables alliance investment sharing of developing operating procedures, methodologies, best practices, templates, role descriptions and trainings to support enterprise data/AI readiness.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFO:
Henrik Göthberg, Founder
+46 722 477 591