Designing a Data-driven Agile Supply Chain
A hands-on training to identify new opportunities and drive digital supply chain initiatives
COURSE : Designing a Data-driven Agile Supply Chain
DATE/S : 26th February 2020
VENUE: HYPERIGHT DATA CLUB | STOCKHOLM Tegnergatan 14, 113 58 Stockholm
According to Adobe, 70% of US workers currently don’t feel equipped to leverage AI and digital technologies in their jobs. Even though most organizations have realized the need for digital and AI technologies in augmenting business functions, there is wide gap between what is envisioned and what can be realistically achieved. And this gap is due to lack of maturity in business teams and functions to clearly articulate their needs and adopt new tools, processes and ways of working. Digital is as much about mindsets and behaviours as it is about technology and data – a fact missed by most.
This course is intended for the mid-level supply chain managers and supply chain experts in Medium and Large organizations who are tasked with the responsibility to identify opportunities for digital augmentation in their area of responsibility. And who want to acquire and upgrade their digital and AI skills to become future-oriented contributors for their organizations.
This Business-centric ‘jargon-free’ introduction to AI and Digital technologies focuses on business applications of technology in supply chain management – its impact on roles and KPIs, change in mindset, new data-driven skills and agile ways of working.
Why this training is crucial for your organisation:
Data and AI are not just technological paradigms, they also change the business processes and ways of working. Supply Managers and experts need the ability to identify the opportunities to utilize technologies to improve de- mand forecasting, supply chain planning, inventory planning, vendor analytics etc. They need the ability to develop the business case to secure executive sponsorship and clearly define the business requirements for digital and IT teams to develop advanced business solutions. Finally, they must also need the ability to adopt the data-driven solution and drive transformation in their operating models and ways of working to leverage insights and intelli- gence from data.
This program addresses all these needs new needs of the supply chain management teams and imparts them the necessary knowledge and skills through a carefully selected assortments of case-studies, group activities and round-table discussion. To increase the efficacy of the program further, we also encourage the participants to bring individual problem statements and work on it during the training.
Benefits of attending this interactive two-day training include
After attending this interactive two-day training program, participants will be able to learn the following
Who should attend
Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain experts, Supply Chain Analysts, Logistics Managers, Fulfilment Managers, Transportation Managers, Demand Planning Managers, Supply Planning Managers, Production Planning Managers, Material Managers, Warehouse Managers, Supplier Development Managers.
• Overview of key digital technologies in Supply Chain Management
– Analytics and AI
– Augmented Reality
• Use-cases and impact of digital technologies in Sup- ply Chain operations Interactive discussion – partici- pants will discuss the impact of technology on Supply Chain Group activity for participants to discuss the supply chain challenges and how digital technology can overcome them
Session 2: Identifying opportunities for digitalization in supply chain
• Assessing the right initiatives for your company and industry
– Identify needs and benefits
– Identify use-cases
– Identify technology need
– New operations model using data-driven design
• Business Case Development, Assessment and Prioritization
• Group Activity with a group of 2-3 participants for designing a new digital operation in the supply chain function of their choice. Participants will analyze an operation, identify improvement potential, define the required technology platforms and new operating model using data-driven design. Participants will further develop a very simple business case with an approximate investment proposal and ROI for the initiative.
Session 3: Developing requirements for supply chain digitalization initiative
• Developing business requirements
– Developing Business requirements
– Developing new roles and KPIs
– Selecting the right steering team
• Defining data sources, business logic and information requirements for the new initiative
• Group Activity with a group of 2-3 participants in a team develop a complete program charter for us- ing the provided launch template for a supply chain digitalization initiative of their choice complete with specifying the business requirement, data sources, information requirements, KPIs and roles and team composition. They will also develop a basic requirement backlog, program timelines and governance framework for smooth execution of the program.
Session 4: Data-Driven Decision Making for supply chain functions and processes
• Modern data analysis and business intelligence • Developing business trends and hypothesis
• Working with Self-Service Business Intelligence • Designing decision workflow
• Group Activity with a group of 2-3 participants in a team developing data-driven business model with business intelligence metrics, scenario analysis and decision logic for the supply chain problem of their choice
Session 5: Agile Business Operations
Participants will learn about the new paradigm of agile business operations and how the roles and expectations will change in the digital supply chain
• Introduction to Agile Business Development (Predict and Prepare)
– Predict and Prepare Mindset HEVI Framework
– Business and Service Operations
– Continuous learning and creative problem-solving
About the trainer
Somil is an AI Strategy and Monetization Advisor for Nordic Manufacturing, Automotive and Retail Companies. Earlier, he led the business development for digital topics for Bosch in the Nordics. He consults C-Suite executives and manager in understanding the developing and monetizing digital solutions e.g. AI and Blockchain and bridging the gap between their digital vision and their capability to realize that vision.
He has a Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management with a background in New Product Development, Product Marketing and Management and Supply Chain Management. He offers corporate and executive trainings on monetization and is currently acting as a program director for ‘AI for Business’ at DAIRDUX AB
COURSE : Designing a Data-driven Agile Supply Chain
DATE/S : 6th February 2020
VENUE : HYPERIGHT DATA CLUB | STOCKHOLM
Tegnergatan 14, 113 58 Stockholm
Price Per Delegate : 24 390 SEK (excl. VAT)
Closing Registration Date: 19th February 2020
All options inclusive of course papers, luncheon, refreshments & service charge.
After receiving payment a receipt will be issued. If you do not receive a letter outlining joining details two weeks prior to the event, please contact the training coordinator at Dairdux.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fees are inclusive of programme materials and refreshments.
2.Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 30 days from receipt of invoice or one day before the start of the training. A receipt will be issued on payment. Due to limited training space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged under the terms outlined below. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time.
3.Cancellation/Substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions at no extra charge up to 7 days before the event are allowed. Substitutions between 7 days and the date of the event will be allowed subject to an administration fee of equal to 10% of the total fee that is to be transferred. Otherwise all bookings carry a 50% cancellation liability immediately after a signed sales contract has been received by Dairdux (as defined above). Cancellations must be received in writing by mail six (6) weeks before the conference is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future Dairdux trainings. Thereafter, the full training fee is payable and is nonrefundable. The service charge is completely non-refundable and non-creditable.Payment terms are thirty days and payment must be made prior to the start of the conference. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. By signing this contract, the client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract that Dairdux will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total contract value. If, for any reason, Dairdux decides to cancel this training, full fee will be refunded. Dairdux is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. Event programme content is subject to change without notice.
4.Copyright etc: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by Dairdux inconnection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
5.Client information is kept on Dairdux group companies database and used by Dairdux group of companies to assist in providing selected products and services which maybe of interest to the Client and which will be communicated by phone or email. If you do not want Dairdux to do this please tick this box [ ]. For training and security purposes telephone calls maybe recorded.
6.Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, Dairdux reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another event, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In the event that Dairdux permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another training, the Client shall receive a full refund of the amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, or receive a credit note for the amount payed for up to one year to be used at another Dairdux event.
7.Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Sweden and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish Courts in Sweden.
8. Client hereby acknowledges that that this Contract is valid, binding and enforceable; and that he/she has no basis to claim that any payments required under this Contract at any time are improper, disputed or unauthorized in any way. Client acknowledges that they have read and understood all terms of this contract, including, without limitation, the provisions relating to cancellation.